Our mission is to help people become happier, healthier, and more resilient in the face of life’s challenges. The science suggests these are skills -- ones that meditation makes us better at.
At its core, meditation is a simple, secular, scientifically validated exercise for your mind. Like running in the 70’s, or yoga in the 90’s, meditation is now poised to become the next big public health revolution. Join the team that’s accelerating this revolution. Ten Percent Happier touches millions of lives with award winning apps, books and a podcast, is backed by extraordinary investors, co-founded by #1 New York Times Bestselling author Dan Harris of ABC News, and guided by the world’s most respected meditation teachers & scientists.
The mission of the Senior CRM/Lifecycle Manager is to develop and implement activation, engagement, and retention marketing strategy to grow our subscriber base. And to set up and utilize the infrastructure (technology, design, analytics etc.) needed to execute the above.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Identify messaging strategies based on analytical insights from user behaviors
- Flawlessly execute messaging strategies that encourage users to develop a meditation practice
- Grow and support existing revenue and product growth with one-off campaigns
- Build-out creative process, infrastructure to support campaign execution
- Cultivate a rigorous test-and-learn mindset that translate to business impact
- Foster collaborative cross-functional relationships with product, engineering, creative
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Lifecycle marketing know-how
- Comfort building business cases and forecasts for new and evolving programs and tactics to support resource and budget needs
- Experience designing, testing and executing campaigns using triggers and segmentation rules to drive user behavior through email, mobile and social channels
- Understands how to develop campaigns/messaging that truly resonate with consumers.
- Built end-to-end strategy from ideation, creation, analysis, engineering specifications, and reporting of marketing campaigns and programs
- Experience finding and working with creating resources effectively (design, copywriting)
- Experience building out creative processes
- Bonus, comfort around mobile-first CRM technologies and best practices
- Analytical capability
- Developed, implemented and optimized a consistent testing strategy, including managing an A/B test pipeline
- Comfort measuring campaign effectiveness
- Experience with direct audience segmentation, queries, selection and creation
- Experience streamlining data source processes across the organization (for paid retargeting)
- Track record of documentation, especially around testing
- Cross-Functional Project Management
- Experience working with a product and engineering team to implement solutions required for lifecycle marketing, including landing pages, conversion flows, technical integrations, etc
- Has led the development of successful cross-functional projects that include creative resources, engineering resources, and marketing leadership
- Flawless execution: strong attention to detail, high standards, organization and planning
- Growth mindset: creative/innovative, Analytical
- Highly cross functional relating to communication, teamwork and persuasion
- Experience or interest in meditation and/or mindfulness
- Work at our downtown Boston, dog-friendly office
- Become a part of a rapidly growing company that is changing people’s lives for the better
- Get a competitive compensation package with equity and benefits
- Join a culture that values clear and kind communication, a dedication to crafting incredible products and content, and will engage your intellect and curiosity on a daily basis. We’re passionate about reasonable work hours, flexibility in getting work done, and respecting and valuing the whole life you live.
- Be welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other’s experiences, abilities and perspectives.
10% Happier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.