Our mission is to help people become happier, healthier, and more resilient in the face of life’s challenges. The science suggests these are skills -- ones that meditation makes us better at.
At its core, meditation is a simple, secular, scientifically validated exercise for your mind. Like running in the 70’s, or yoga in the 90’s, meditation is now poised to become the next big public health revolution. Join the team that’s accelerating this revolution. Ten Percent Happier touches millions of lives with award winning apps, books and a podcast, is backed by extraordinary investors, co-founded by #1 New York Times Bestselling author Dan Harris of ABC News, and guided by the world’s most respected meditation teachers & scientists.
As a Sr. Growth Product Manager, you will have the chance to drive the development of a world-class app for people interested in training their mind. You’ll work alongside a team of experienced product designers, engineers, marketers and producers to grow and enhance our app that will improve people’s lives. We have an exciting product roadmap that will take our product to the next level and you’ll take the lead in driving the growth agenda from ideation to launch.
- Drive growth and adoption of the Ten Percent Happier mobile app. Growth is a function of the entire funnel - Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral, Revenue.
- Develop a growth model and use that to set growth goals and KPIs, working in partnership with the executive team.
- Build and maintain the growth product roadmap based on the growth model, past experiments, and an in-depth understanding of user needs across their lifecycle.
- Lead execution on all experiments that pertain to driving subscriber growth: pricing, conversion, A/B testing, and churn mitigation throughout the funnel.
- Oversee, design and execute in-product and channel tests at different customer lifecycle steps to improve experiment velocity and quality.
- Manage cross-functional partnerships with engineering, designers, the wider product management team and other internal groups (i.e, business operations, marketing, content production).
- Track market trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy.
- Innovate and develop unique activation experiences that convey the Ten Percent Happier value proposition and convert new members into paying subscribers.
- Experience owning product-driven Growth experiments for a leading, mobile-first startup.
- Proven ability to develop SQL queries, scripts and user defined triggers for business logic implementation.
- Ability to run with front-end code is a major plus.
- Bonus points for experience with mobile subscription products as the main revenue source.
- Bonus points for experience within mobile-first startups with content as an engagement driver.
- Preferred Experience: 4+ years experience in a software product management role.
- Calm under pressure. Seek to understand others’ opinions while advocating for your own.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and addressing conflict when it’s present.
- Develop clear vision and take decisive action.
- Willing to take chances and risks, with an ability to bounce back and pivot when changes are necessary.
- Unpretentious personal style with modesty and integrity. Shares credit willingly and is emotionally mature.
- Commitment to and passionate about the mindfulness/meditation mission of the company.
- Be a key member of a small team in a very collaborative environment.
- Become a part of a rapidly growing company that is changing millions of lives.
- Get a competitive compensation package with equity and benefits.
- Join a culture that values clear and kind communication, a dedication to crafting incredible products and content, and will engage your intellect and curiosity on a daily basis. We’re passionate about reasonable work hours, flexibility in getting work done, and respecting and valuing the whole life you live.
10% Happier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.