Our mission is to help people become happier, healthier, and more resilient in the face of life’s challenges. The science suggests these are skills -- ones that meditation makes us better at.
At its core, meditation is a simple, secular, scientifically validated exercise for your mind. Like running in the 70’s, or yoga in the 90’s, meditation is now poised to become the next big public health revolution. Join the team that’s accelerating this revolution. Ten Percent Happier touches millions of lives with award winning apps, books and a podcast, is backed by extraordinary investors, co-founded by #1 New York Times Bestselling author Dan Harris of ABC News, and guided by the world’s most respected meditation teachers & scientists.
- Build a holistic marketing strategy for our consumer subscription business and execute that strategy to considerable success and scale.
- Balance a multi-channel and omni-platform marketing strategy that crosses performance marketing, content marketing, and brand marketing.
- Be a thought leader who develops POVs on best practices to drive consumer engagement and translates those concepts into tactical execution across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Oversee 7-figure marketing budgets across social, direct response, linear advertising and outdoor, and scale to that spending level over a short period of time.
- Hire and manage a diverse team of data-driven marketers achieving performance through creative optimization.
- Guide a creative team to create high-performing content through understanding trends, insights, and platform best practices.
- Work cross-functionally with product, finance, and other functions to execute on marketing programs and uncover new insights and opportunities.
- Develop a clear position and goals, and create a defined media strategy along with implementation plans.
- Oversee creation of content that drives toward direct-response oriented KPIs.
- Oversee a strategic system for sourcing, identifying and onboarding talent that will create compelling content and achieve business goals.
- Manage best-in-class creative and production team across multiple media channels, including podcasts, YouTube, VOD, and web content.
Brand Marketing and Communications
- Help further define the company’s brand.
- Build internal brand consensus and successfully integrate multiple
- Initiate and drive the development and execution of brand marketing
- Continue to refine the target customers, understanding their needs in
the mental wellness space.
- Communicate a consistent brand message to customers across multiple
media properties and marketing communications.
- Leverage relationships with experts, influencers, podcasters, and other
amplifiers to build and solidify brand awareness.
- Formulate a performance marketing strategy to achieve business targets through customer-focused and data-driven marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including Facebook, Google, TV, Offline, and Sponsorships.
- Oversee direct response creative to ensure emotionally compelling ads across multiple channels.
- Set and be responsible for KPIs related to customer acquisition.
- Experience as a member of the leadership team at a growth-oriented company or business unit.
- Demonstrated success marketing a digital consumer product, preferably a subscription service delivered through a mobile app.
- Passion for understanding consumer behavior and ability to translate findings into meaningful action.
- Experience scaling performance marketing for a DTC company to 7-figure monthly spend levels.
- Proven management skills; understanding of how the dynamics of growth affect company culture, processes and systems.
- Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high level results.
- Demonstrated success capturing press attention across trade and consumer audiences.
- Proven track record overseeing ROI on brand marketing initiatives with clear successes via measurable research and results.
- Strong analytical abilities, with a keen understanding of the relationship between customer acquisition costs and LTV.
- Calm under pressure. Exhibits behavior in accordance with company’s mission.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and effectiveness strategy.
- Clear vision and decisive action.
- Willing to take chances and risks, with an ability to bounce back and pivot when changes are necessary.
- Unpretentious personal style with modesty and integrity. Shares credit willingly and is emotionally mature.
- Commitment to and passionate about the mindfulness/meditation practice.
- Be a key member of a small team in a very collaborative environment.
- Become a part of a rapidly growing company that is changing millions of lives.
- Get a competitive compensation package with equity and benefits.
- Join a culture that values clear and kind communication, a dedication to crafting incredible products and content, and will engage your intellect and curiosity on a daily basis. We’re passionate about reasonable work hours, flexibility in getting work done, and respecting and valuing the whole life you live.
- Be welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other’s experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Chief Executive Officer
New York, NY or Boston, MA